Frequently asked questions


Do I have to include a completed PPTC 203 form with my child's application for a new passport if his or her previous passport was lost, but has since expired?


If your child's passport has expired, a PPTC 203 form is not required.

Don't see your answer here?

Look for your question on the Frequently asked questions main page.