< Frequently asked questions home
- Do children need their own passport to travel?
- Is my child entitled to free replacement passport?
- My child will soon turn 16 years old. Should I apply for a child's passport or wait to apply for an adult passport after his or her birthday?
- Are parents required to sign their child's passport?
- Does my child need to sign his or her passport?
- Is my child required to provide any documents to support his or her identity?
- Will my child's passport expire once he or she reaches 16 years of age?
- If I am divorced or separated and want to get a passport for my child, are there any other documents that I need to submit?
- Can I prevent a passport being issued in the name of a child under 16?
- Can airline companies force parents to sign their child's passport?
- What should a parent do if they have signed their child's passport?
- Date modified: