< Frequently asked questions home
Travelling in general
- Does my passport need to be valid for at least 6 months prior to the date of entry into a country I want to visit?
- What if my passport expires while I am outside Canada?
- Can I travel with a criminal record?
- Do I need a visa to enter another country?
- Can I travel with my Canadian Certificate of Citizenship?
- Will I have problems if I travel with my current passport, but my other documentation is in my married or common-law name?
- Date modified: